48 Hour Film Challenge
We are excited to announce the 48 Hour Film Challenge. Filmmakers will have a total of 48 hours to write, shoot and edit a short film. Films will be screened at the Indigenous Film Panel on Sunday, May 19, 2019 and will be voted by industry professionals and audience.
Rules & Regulations:
- 48 Hour Film Challenge will begin at 12pm Friday, May 17, 2019 local time and end at 12pm Sunday, May 19, 2019 local time. This is the official time period.
- The participating person/team must attend registration meeting at 11am, Friday, May 17, 2019, to receive their object and/or phrase that must be incorporated into their film.
- All footage must be shot within the official time period of the challenge. No stock footage or footage shot or created at another time may be used.
- The required object must be seen on-screen.
- The required phrase may be spoken, sung and/or written. It may be in any language, please provide translation, if phrase is not in English.
- The finished film must be a minimum of 1-minute duration, and a maximum of 5 minutes in duration – this does not include end credits.
- Complete films must be on USB and 1080p H264 OR 1080p QuickTime file – MAC compatible.
- Registration fee of $20/team – teams will be given instructions on how to proceed with registration fee by email, after form is submitted.
Please register below