Indigenous Film Award
Indigenous Film Award Rules and Regulations
- Indigenous Film Award is open to all Manitoba Indigenous Directors
- Directors must self-declare their First Nation, Metis or Inuit ancestry.
- All submissions must include one (1) high resolution film promotional photographs in digital format (JPEGS must be at least 1mb in size).
- Film must have played in a recognized film festival and/or screened with a major broadcaster from January 2017 - January 2019. Name and year of film festival must be submitted with application.
- All films must be in English or have English subtitles.
- All films will be reviewed by a jury of industry experts.
- Submissions will be accepted from Wednesday, March 20, 2019 and end on Friday, April 19 2019 at 6:00pm CDT.
- Nominated films will be notified via email and/or phone call in late April 2019.